Roark Acres is a family owned honey farm located in and around Tulsa Oklahoma. We produce Oklahoma honey annually and in the future we hope to provide single source honeys from around the world.
We're often asked, "So, how did you get into the honey business?" The short answer to that question is itself a question. "Where's the bees?" The longer version involves gardens, yard clover and bare feet. Feel free to ask when you see us at a local farmers market or trade show and we'll be happy to tell you.
We are passionate about bees, honey, and all matter of goodies we collect from the hive. From candles to creamed honey we do our very best to utilize every ounce of our bees creations.
- OkieHoney is a Wildflower honey produced by our bees in and around Tulsa Oklahoma. Responsibly harvested without pasteurization, leaves our honey with a flavor unique to Northeastern Oklahoma.
- Roark Acres OkieHoney is pure, raw, and unprocessed. We take great care to ensure that from hive to bottle, our honey maintains all of the pollens, trace minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes naturally found in pure, raw, honey!
- Okiehoney is lightly strained and never force filtered, leaving all of the pollen honey contains right where the bees left it.
- OkieHoney is kosher. It is cholesterol, fat, gluten, and sodium free.
- Raw honey will crystallize more quickly than honey which has been pasteurized. Honey that has crystallized has not gone bad and can easily be reliquified by gently warming in a hot water bath.